View All Departments
400 E. Monroe
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602) 354-2427 Fax
Sr. Jean Steffes, CSA
Fr. Michael L. Diskin
The Office of the Chancery is charged with providing multiple services to the public at a community, parish, and individual level.
Baptismal Record Requests
There are no baptismal records kept here at the Diocesan Pastoral Center – all sacramental records are kept at the parish of baptism. Please contact the individual parish if you know where you were baptized. If you do not know the name of the parish, please complete this request form and provide as much detail as possible, including where the parents lived at the time of the baptism and if any parishes have already been contacted.
The form may be faxed to Archives at 602-354-2486 or emailed to email@example.com.
Request for tickets to Papal Audience in Rome
General Papal audiences are held on most Wednesday mornings at 10:30a at Vatican City. You must be able to pick up the requested tickets on the Tuesday prior at the Bishop’s Office for US Visitors in Rome. Please complete the request form and fax it to 602-354-2427 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted regarding a confirmation of the date requested and the reservations for tickets. If you would like additional tourist information, click here.
Request for a Papal Blessing
Papal blessings can be sent to Rome via this office after the following steps are completed:
- Please review the rules/notes.
- Preview the scanned images (see below) of each page of the various scroll designs that are currently offered. Please verify its availability on the price list. Current pictures of the Pope will be on the scrolls. Left-click your mouse to zoom in and out of the scanned pages. You will need the item number to order, which is located on the bottom left of sample.
- Click on the price list to estimate what the scroll price will be. There is an automatic shipping charge of $17.00 to have the scroll mailed from Rome. The scroll will always be delivered to the Diocesan Pastoral Center. You have the option of picking up the scroll or you may have it mailed to you for an additional $3. The scroll will be mailed out when payment is received. We accept cash, check, or money order. Please make checks out to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix.
- Download the blank order form and send to the Chancery office via fax or email listed on the form.
- Completed blessings take approx. 2-3 months to arrive to our office. We will contact you via email with a draft to approve before it is submitted to Rome. Once it arrives we will contact you to let you know of its arrival and to confirm pickup or shipping arrangements.